Blu-rays Released April 24, 2012
Chris Farraday (Mark Wahlberg) long ago abandoned his life of crime, but after his brother-in-law, Andy (Caleb Landry Jones), botches a drug deal for his ruthless boss, T
A female diving instructor returns to the deep after a near-fatal incident with a Great White shark.
After over one hundred years of service, The Yankee Pedlar Inn is shutting its doors for good. The last remaining employees -Claire (Sara Paxton) and Luke (Pat Healy) - a
In 1920s China, a notorious bandit chief Zhang descends upon a remote provincial town posing as its new mayor.
Follows two evangelists from Texas who visit Scotland to spread the gospel. They encounter a local man practicing ancient magic with sinister motives.
A film that asks why the good times slip by so fast while the difficult times seem so sticky. It explores ideas of abundance, emptiness, human connection and abandonment
A Brooklyn teenager juggles conflicting identities and risks friendship, heartbreak, and family in a desperate search for sexual expression.
- The Taste of Money added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 11, 2013
- The Brass Teapot added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 18, 2013
- As Luck Would Have It added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 25, 2013
- A Place at the Table added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 25, 2013
- The Host added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of July 9, 2013
- The Hangover Part III
- Fast & Furious 6
Thor: The Dark World Theatrical Trailer
The Purge Theatrical Trailer
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Theatrical Trailer
Riddick First Look Teaser
Epic Theatrical Trailer