Blu-rays Released January 3, 2012
An action-thriller that takes place in a worst case scenario of a deadly virus.
A young girl is sent to live with her father and his new girlfriend and discovers sinister creatures that live underneath the stairs.
Kate Reddy devotes her days to her job with a Boston-based financial management firm. At night she goes home to her adoring, recently-downsized architect husband Richard
A small-town cop gets pulled into the investigation of an international drug smuggling ring.
Arriving by boat at her family’s Louisiana lake island cabin, Sara (Sara Paxton) and her friends quickly strip down to their swimsuits for a weekend of fun in the sun. Bu
Dereck and Beverly Joubert examine the dramatic decline in the number of lions in Africa and the moral duty to protect them.
The story follows a troubled young attorney who must come to terms with his own demons when taking on a healthcare giant.
- The Taste of Money added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 11, 2013
- The Brass Teapot added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 18, 2013
- As Luck Would Have It added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 25, 2013
- A Place at the Table added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of June 25, 2013
- The Host added the U.S. Blu-ray release date of July 9, 2013
- The Hangover Part III
- Fast & Furious 6
Thor: The Dark World
First Look Teaser