Total Updates: 7
- Mon., May. 14, 2012 from Variety
- added Steve Kloves to the credits
- Wed., Mar. 14, 2012 from Deadline
- added Disruption Entertainment as a production company
- added Warner Bros. Pictures as a distributor
- added Mary Parent to the credits
- changed the production status to Development
- added a synopsis
- Set in Boston, a district attorney's son is accused of killing a classmate. As he tries to clear his boy, the DA discovers many things about his son that he didn't know, including the possibility the 14-year old might actually have done it.
- created the movie profile
Warner Bros. is in talks with Harry Potter scribe Steve Kloves to write and direct Defending Jacob, an adaptation of William Landay's legal thriller.
Warner Bros has acquired screen rights to the William Landay suspense novel Defending Jacob for Mary Parent to produce through her Disruption banner.