Marvel's The Avengers 2 The Avengers 2
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, May 1, 2015 Nationwide|
|Robert Downey Jr. . . . Tony Stark / Iron Man|
Chris Evans . . . Steve Rogers / Captain America
Chris Hemsworth . . . Thor
Jeremy Renner . . . Clint Barton / Hawkeye
Mark Ruffalo . . . Bruce Banner / The Hulk
Aaron Johnson . . . Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver
|Companies:||Walt Disney Pictures & 1 more|
The Avengers team (Captain America, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye) fight against evil artificial intelligence.
View All Plots (3) from hollywoodreporter.com
Per comic books lore, Ultron is an artificial intelligence created by the original Ant-Man, Dr. Henry Pym. Ultron tries to destroy his creator -- and humanity -- and goes on to create an android named The Vision. Vision initially attacks the Avengers at Ultron's behest but later becomes a member of the team.
Questions & Answers:
- Who is Thanos?
- An extremely powerful villain in the Marvel universe.
- Why is the release date so far away?
- Disney and Marvel will release Thor 2, Captain America 2, Iron Man 3, and likely a Hulk movie in the meantime.
Production Updates (33)
- From Sun., September 1, 2013 to Sat., May 5, 2012
- Marvel.com Sun., September 1, 2013
- added Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch (In Talks) to the film's credits
- added James Spader as Ultron to the film's credits
- added a link from facebook.com
- added Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury (Rumored) to the film's credits
- changed the status of Aaron Johnson to Current
- added Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow (Rumored) to the film's credits
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added "The Avengers 2" as an also known as title
- added a poster to the gallery
- added a photo to the film's gallery
Divorce Corp Theatrical Trailer
Reasonable Doubt Theatrical Trailer
Back in the Day Theatrical Trailer
The Adventurer: The Curse of the Mi... Theatrical Trailer
Jamesy Boy Theatrical Trailer