How far would you go to protect your home?
|In Movie Theaters:||Wednesday, November 27, 2013 Nationwide |
Released; Now Playing Get Showtimes
|Jason Statham . . . Phil Broker|
James Franco . . . Gator
Winona Ryder . . . Sheryl Mott
Rachelle Lefevre . . . Susan Hatch
|Companies:||Open Road Films & 1 more|
|Rating:||for strong violence, pervasive language, drug content and brief sexuality.|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 40 minutes|
A former DEA agent and family man moves off the grid with his daughter to escape his troubled past.Homefront stars Jason Statham as former drug enforcement agent, Phil Broker, a family man who moves off the grid with his daughter, to a seemingly quiet bayou backwater to escape his troubled past. However, Broker's world soon becomes anything but quiet once he discovers that an underbelly of drugs and violence riddles the small town. Soon, a sociopathic methamphetamine kingpin, Gator Bodine (James Franco) puts Broker and his daughter in harm's way forcing Broker back into action in order to save his family and the town.
Based on the 2009 book by Chuck Logan (see on Amazon).
Questions & Answers:
3.27 out of 5 stars (15 users) Add Review
Production Updates (34)
- From Mon., November 11, 2013 to Fri., August 17, 2012
- Openroadfilms.com Mon., November 11, 2013
- added a poster to the gallery
- added a link from youtube.com
- added Redband Trailer to trailers & videos
- added the tagline: "How far would you go to protect your home? "
- added a link from twitter.com
- added a running time of 100 minutes
- set the MPAA rating to R for strong violence, pervasive language, drug content and brief sexuality
- changed the production status to Complete
- YouTube Sat., October 19, 2013
- added Theatrical Trailer #1 to trailers & videos
Back in the Day Theatrical Trailer
The Adventurer: The Curse of the Mi... Theatrical Trailer
Jamesy Boy Theatrical Trailer
Welcome to the Jungle Theatrical Trailer
Cold Comes the Night Theatrical Trailer