No Poster Available
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, November 6, 2015 Nationwide|
|Companies:||20th Century Fox & 2 more|
Revolves around Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock and the whole Peanuts gang.
Based on the characters created by the late Charles Schulz.
It was a two-year process to convince the Schulz family to give Fox and Blue Sky the rights.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (18)
- From Thu., April 18, 2013 to Tue., October 9, 2012
- The Wrap Thu., April 18, 2013
- added "The Peanuts" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Peanuts" to "Charlie Brown"
- added 3d as a genre
- Exhibitor Relations Fri., November 9, 2012
- changed the US film release date from November 25, 2015 to November 6, 2015
- Deadline Tue., October 9, 2012
- added cgi as a genre
- added 20th Century Fox Animation as a production company
- added family as a genre
- added Bryan Schulz as Producer to the credits
Some Girls Theatrical Trailer
Springsteen & I Theatrical Trailer
Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp Theatrical Trailer
Computer Chess Theatrical Teaser
Blood Theatrical Trailer