Charlie Brown The Peanuts
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, November 6, 2015 Nationwide|
|Companies:||20th Century Fox & 2 more|
Revolves around Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Woodstock and the whole Peanuts gang.
Based on the characters created by the late Charles Schulz.
It was a two-year process to convince the Schulz family to give Fox and Blue Sky the rights. Charlie Brown and his dog Snoopy will be CGI-based, and the film will likely be released in 3D.
The new Peanuts movie will coincide with the 50th anniversary of the classic A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (31)
- From Tue., September 30, 2014 to Tue., October 9, 2012
- 20th Century Fox Tue., September 30, 2014
- added a photo to the film's gallery
- added "The Peanuts" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "The Peanuts" to "Peanuts"
- added a poster to the gallery
- added a link from peanutsmovie.com
- changed the production status to Production
- added photos to the film's gallery
- added Theatrical Teaser to trailers & videos
- The Hollywood Reporter Fri., October 25, 2013
- changed the production status to Development
71 International Trailer
Insidious: Chapter 3 Theatrical Teaser
The Gambler Redband Clip
The Avengers: Age of Ultron Theatrical Teaser
Top Five Theatrical Trailer