Finding Nemo 2
|In Movie Theaters:||Wednesday, November 25, 2015 Nationwide|
|Ellen DeGeneres . . . Dory (voice) |
Albert Brooks . . . Marlin (voice)
|Companies:||Walt Disney Pictures & 1 more|
Finding Dory takes place about a year after the first film, and features returning favorites Marlin, Nemo and the Tank Gang, among others. Set in part along the California coastline, the story also welcomes a host of new characters, including a few who will prove to be a very important part of Dory’s life.
View All Plots (2)official version from disney.com
Follows Finding Nemo (2003). Finding Nemo won the 2003 Academy Award for Best Animated Feature; the film was nominated for three additional Oscars (Best Writing, Original Screenplay; Best Music, Original Score; Best Sound Editing). It was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture–Comedy or Musical.
"I have waited for this day for a long, long, long, long, long, long time," said Ellen DeGeneres (who voices Dory). "I'm not mad it took this long. I know the people at Pixar were busy creating ‘Toy Story 16.' But the time they took was worth it. The script is fantastic. And it has everything I loved about the first one: It's got a lot of heart, it's really funny, and the best part is—it's got a lot more Dory."
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (22)
- From Tue., April 2, 2013 to Sun., October 28, 2012
- Walt Disney Studios Tue., April 2, 2013
- changed the production status to Production
- added IMDb link
- added a poster to the gallery
- added photos to the gallery
- added a link from facebook.com
- added a synopsis
- added "Finding Nemo 2" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Finding Nemo 2" to "Finding Dory"
- changed the US film release date from TBA 2016 to November 25, 2015
- Deadline Tue., February 12, 2013
- added Albert Brooks as Marlin (voice) to the credits