Explores the growing phenomenon of "blended families." more
In Movie Theaters U.S.Friday, May 23, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now
Cast more cast
Rating MPAAPG-13 for crude and sexual content, and language
Storylines 2 more
After a disastrous blind date, single parents Lauren (Drew Barrymore) and Jim (Adam Sandler) agree on only one thing: they never want to see each other again. But when they each sign up separately for a fabulous family vacation with their kids, they are all stuck sharing a suite at a luxurious African safari resort for a week.
official plot version from warnerbros.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Drew Barrymore is being eyed as the female lead, but no offer has been made (Variety, 2/21/13)
- This is the third time Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler have worked together. Duo worked together on 50 First Dates and The Wedding Singer.
- Playing the kids are: Bella Thorne of Disney Channel's "Shake it Up," Emma Fuhrmann and Alyvia Alyn Lynd as Jim's daughters; and Kyle Red Silverstein and Braxton Beckham as Lauren's sons.
Also Known As
- Untitled Menchell & Sera Project
- Untitled Adam Sandler Blended Family Project
- The Familymoon