Captain America 3
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, May 6, 2016 Nationwide|
|Chris Evans . . . Steve Rogers / Captain America |
Robert Downey Jr. . . . Tony Stark / Iron Man
Frank Grillo . . . Crossbones
|Companies:||Walt Disney Pictures & 1 more|
Tony Stark/Iron Man will go up against Steve Rogers/Captain America (Chris Evans) as they feud over the Superhero Registration Act, which forces anyone with superhuman abilities to reveal their identities to the U.S. government and agree to act as a police force for the authorities. Stark supports the program, but Rogers does not, saying it threatens civil liberties, causing sides to be taken and Rogers, among others, to go on the run to avoid arrest.
View All Plots (2)modified formulation from variety.com
The third installment in the Captain America films.
The film will be rooted in the Civil War storyline from Marvel's comic books.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (20)
- From Tue., October 28, 2014 to Mon., February 3, 2014
- Marvel.com Tue., October 28, 2014
- added a poster to the gallery
- added a photo to the film's gallery
- added "Captain America 3" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "Captain America 3" to "Captain America: Civil War"
- Variety Wed., October 15, 2014
- added Frank Grillo as Crossbones to credits
- added Stephen McFeely as screenwriter to credits
- added Christopher Markus as screenwriter to credits
- added a synopsis
- Marvel.com Wed., October 15, 2014
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
Strange Magic Theatrical Trailer
Alien Outpost Theatrical Trailer
It Follows Theatrical Trailer
True Story Theatrical Trailer
[REC] 4: Apocalypse Theatrical Trailer