Toy Story 3 in 3D
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, June 18, 2010 in 4,028 theaters|
|On Blu-ray & DVD:||Tuesday, November 2, 2010|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Companies:||Walt Disney Pictures & 1 more|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 37 minutes|
Andy is now a young adult, departing for college, and his toys, including Woody and Buzz Lightyear, are being sent to storage. Before his toys can be put in the attic, they are accidentally thrown away and are picked up by the garbage men. The toys find themselves at a local day-care center where they must try to survive pre-school children.
View All Plots (2) from en.wikipedia.org
- Best Animated Film
- Best Song
- Best Picture
- Best Screeplay (Adapted)
- Best Sound Editing
Third installment of the franchise. A Disney Digital 3-D release.
Questions & Answers:
Video Clip: 'Groovin Ken'
Video Clip: 'Great Escape...
Video Clip: 'Old Friends'
Video Clip: 'New Faces'
4.56 out of 5 stars (282 users) Add Review
Production Updates (41)
- From Fri., September 17, 2010 to Sun., May 13, 2007
- En.wikipedia.org Fri., September 17, 2010
- set the production budget to $200,000,000
- Movie Insider Mon., August 16, 2010
- added the DVD release date of November 2, 2010
- added the Blu-ray release date of November 2, 2010
- Movie Insider Sat., June 19, 2010
- added Video Clip: 'Groovin Ken' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Great Escape' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Old Friends' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'New Faces' to trailers & videos
- Film|Ratings Wed., May 19, 2010
- set the MPAA rating to G
Frozen Theatrical Teaser
Some Girls Theatrical Trailer
Springsteen & I Theatrical Trailer
Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp Theatrical Trailer
Computer Chess Theatrical Teaser