Why would a man frame himself... for murder?
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, September 11, 2009 in 5 theaters|
|On Blu-ray & DVD:||Tuesday, December 22, 2009|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Companies:||Autonomous Films & 6 more|
|Rating:||for sex scene, violence and brief strong language.|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 45 minutes|
A newsman intentionally frames himself for a murder he didn't commit in order to point out the dangers of circumstantial evidence and to expose an overzealous district attorney who has manipulated evidence in the past to gain convictions. Everything is going as planned until his friend, the one person who can exonerate him, is killed.
Remake of the Fritz Lang film.
Questions & Answers:
3.50 out of 5 stars (2 users) Add Review
News & Updates (21)
- From Thu., November 26, 2009 to Tue., June 21, 2005
- Movie Insider Thu., November 26, 2009
- added the Blu-ray release date of December 22, 2009
- Videobusiness.com Tue., October 13, 2009
- added the DVD release date of December 22, 2009
- Movie Insider Thu., September 10, 2009
- added Autonomous Films as a distributor
- added Joel Moore to the credits
- added Orlando Jones to the credits
- added Amber Tamblyn to the credits
- added Jesse Metcalfe to the credits
- added Michael Douglas to the credits