No Poster Available
|In Movie Theaters:||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|Companies:||Warner Bros. Pictures & 5 more|
When an alien spacecraft crashes in the South Pacific, the people of Earth develop giant robots from the alien technology in order to fend off a wave of alien invasions.Takes place at a time when Earth has developed giant robots from the technology on an alien spacecraft that crashed on a South Pacific isle. Mankind is forced to use the technology to fend off three successive waves of alien invasions. The first invasion centers on a battle with a race of giant warriors who seek to retrieve their flagship's energy source known as "protoculture," and the planet's hope for survival ends up in the hands of two young pilots.
Based on the 1980's anime cartoon series from Harmony Gold USA and Tatsunoko Productions.
The project has major franchise potential -- on the scale of Transformers -- and has been in development at the studio since 2007.
Questions & Answers:
- From Fri., January 25, 2013 to Sun., June 22, 2008
- The Hollywood Reporter Fri., January 25, 2013
- added Nic Mathieu as Director to the credits
- Movie Insider Sun., January 20, 2013
- changed the production status to Development
- Movie Insider Sun., November 23, 2008
- added Kickstart Productions as a production company
- added Akiva Goldsman to the credits
- added Miles Millar to the credits
- added Alfred Gough to the credits
- added Warner Bros. Pictures as a distributor
- created the movie profile
The Avengers: Age of Ultron Theatrical Teaser
Top Five Theatrical Trailer
Beside Still Water Theatrical Trailer
Fury Video Clip: I Can't Do It
Theory of Everything Theatrical Trailer #2