The System Must Pay
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, October 16, 2009 in 2,700 theaters|
|On Blu-ray & DVD:||Tuesday, February 16, 2010|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Director:||F. Gary Gray|
|Companies:||Overture Films & 2 more|
|Rating:||for strong bloody brutal violence and torture, a scene of rape, and pervasive language.|
|Runtime:||2 hours, 2 minutes|
"Law Abiding Citizen" focuses on a man (Gerard Butler) who, 10 years after his wife and daughter are brutally murdered, returns to exact justice from the assistant district attorney (Jamie Foxx) who prosecuted the case against their killers. His vengeance threatens not only the man who allowed mercy to supersede justice, but also the system and the city that made it so.
Questions & Answers:
3.91 out of 5 stars (22 users) Add Review
News & Updates (33)
- From Sat., January 2, 2010 to Sat., March 29, 2008
- Movie Insider Sat., January 2, 2010
- added the Blu-ray release date of February 16, 2010
- added the DVD release date of February 16, 2010
- added the soundtrack release date of October 15, 2009
- Emagine-entertainment.com Sun., October 11, 2009
- added a running time of 122 minutes
- Movie Insider Wed., September 9, 2009
- added the tagline: "The Man Who Has Lost Everything is Capable of Anything"
- added the tagline: "How do you stop a killer who is already behind bars?"
- added the tagline: "Justice At Any Cost"
- added the tagline: "The System Must Pay"