No Poster Available
The Adventures of Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure
Pre-Production: Production schedule preparation and planning as of December 16, 2012. In 2013, Peter Jackson plans to shoot Tintin's entire motion-capture sequences for around 30 days, after finishing up with The Hobbit 2. The film is aiming for a 2015 release. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||TBA, 2015|
|Jamie Bell . . . Tintin|
|Companies:||Paramount Pictures & 1 more|
The young Belgian reporter and world traveler is aided in his adventures by his faithful dog Snowy.
Producer Steven Spielberg said they would "probably" begin performance capture by the end of 2013 and could release in the 2015 Christmas frame, but "don't hold me to it" (03/14/13).
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (13)
- From Sun., December 16, 2012 to Sun., August 10, 2008
- Movie Insider Sun., December 16, 2012
- changed the US film release date from TBA to TBA 2015
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- Bleedingcool.com Fri., April 8, 2011
- added Paramount Pictures as a distributor
- added Peter Jackson to the credits
- added Anthony Horowitz to the credits
- changed the title from "Untitled Tintin Sequel Project" to "The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun"
- IMDb Sat., May 22, 2010
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the production status to Announced
Frozen Theatrical Teaser
Some Girls Theatrical Trailer
Springsteen & I Theatrical Trailer
Iceberg Slim: Portrait of a Pimp Theatrical Trailer
Computer Chess Theatrical Teaser