Total Updates: 1
- added the Blu-ray release date of October 5, 2010
- added the DVD release date of October 5, 2010
- added the soundtrack release date of August 3, 2010
- Fri., Jun. 4, 2010 from Deadline
- set the production budget to $27,000,000
- Tue., May. 25, 2010 from Warner Bros. Pictures
- added photos to the gallery
- Tue., May. 18, 2010 from Movie Poster Awards
- added posters to the gallery
- added a running time of 104 minutes
- Tue., May. 4, 2010 from Movie Poster Awards
- added the tagline: "The Future Is Born 06.04.10"
- added the tagline: "On June 4th...Meet Dren."
- added a poster to the gallery
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- set the MPAA rating to R (for disturbing elements including strong sexuality, nudity, sci-fi violence and language.)
- added Doug Taylor to the credits
- added Warner Bros. Pictures as a distributor
The filmmakers high-tailed out of there, but left Dren's tail intact. They enlisted producer Steve Hoban, who helped put together a $27 million budget, mainly through presales, Canadian tax deals and backing from French company Gaumont, which was on the hook for about $4 million by the end of production. There was optimism that ...