Inspired by true events.
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, November 12, 2010 in 3,100 theaters|
|On Blu-ray & DVD:||Tuesday, February 15, 2011|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Companies:||20th Century Fox & 3 more|
|Rating:||for sequences of action and peril, and some language.|
|Runtime:||1 hour, 38 minutes|
When an unmanned locomotive roars out of control, two railroad employees (Denzel Washington, Chris Pine) must find a way to bring it to a halt before it crashes and spills its toxic cargo.A massive unmanned locomotive, nicknamed "The Beast" and loaded with toxic cargo, roars through the countryside, vaporizing anything put in front of it. A veteran engineer (Denzel Washington) and a young conductor (Chris Pine), aboard another train in the runaway’s path, devise an incredible plan to try and stop it – and prevent certain disaster in a heavily populated area.
View All Plots (3) from foxmovies.com
- Best Sound Editing
Questions & Answers:
Video Clip: 'Going After ...
Video Clip: 'Losing Break...
Video Clip: 'Are you in?'
Video Clip: 'Frank'
4.13 out of 5 stars (189 users) Add Review
Production Updates (40)
- From Tue., January 11, 2011 to Sat., March 28, 2009
- Movie Insider Tue., January 11, 2011
- added the US Blu-ray release date of February 15, 2011
- added the US DVD release date of February 15, 2011
- YouTube Sat., November 27, 2010
- added Video Clip: 'Going After the Train' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Losing Breaks' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Are you in?' to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: 'Frank' to trailers & videos
- Movie Insider Sun., November 21, 2010
- added the US soundtrack release date of December 7, 2010
- MovieTickets.com Mon., November 8, 2010
- added a running time of 98 minutes