Total Updates: 37
- added the US DVD release date of February 8, 2011
- added the US Blu-ray release date of February 8, 2011
- posted Oct. 21, 2010 from Los Angeles Times
- set the production budget to $3,000,000
- posted Oct. 11, 2010 from emagine-entertainment.com
- added a running time of 89 minutes
- posted Oct. 1, 2010 from YouTube
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- posted Sep. 29, 2010 from Film|Ratings
- changed the production status to Complete
- set the MPAA rating to R for some language and brief violent material
- posted Sep. 20, 2010 from Paramount Pictures
- added posters to the gallery
- added photos to the gallery
- added a poster to the gallery
- added Theatrical Teaser to trailers & videos
- posted Mar. 26, 2010 from Deadline
- added Tod Williams to the credits
- added Blumhouse Productions as a production company
- added Akiva Goldsman to the credits
- added Katie Featherston (Rumored) to the credits
- added Micah Sloat (Rumored) to the credits
- posted Jan. 26, 2010 from Deadline
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- changed the title from "Paranormal Activity Sequel" to "Paranormal Activity 2"
- posted Jan. 19, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Steven Schneider to the credits
- added Oren Peli to the credits
- added Jason Blum to the credits
- changed the film release date from TBA to October 22, 2010
- added Kevin Greutert to the credits
"Paranormal Activity 2" was made for a comparative fortune, some $3 million versus the first film's initial $15,000 budget, largely because Paramount is obliged to use union labor in all phases of production. But to preserve the first film's discovered-footage feel, the movie was cast with unknowns (the studio is not e...
Paramount Pictures has set Tod "Kip" Williams to direct Paranormal Activity 2, the sequel to the sleeper smash.
Saw franchise partners Twisted Pictures and Lionsgate have just exercised an option and installed Saw VI director Kevin Greutert as director of Saw 3D, the seventh volume of the fright series. He was hired just 2 weeks before shooting will begin, which doesn't leave a lot of prep time. But that blocks Paramount, which had hired ...
Paramount has hired screenwriter Michael R. Perry and director Kevin Greutert to create the sequel to 2009’s biggest surprise hit, “Paranormal Activity,” which scared up $151 million in worldwide grosses in the fall on a shoestring $15,000 budget and a shrewd, opt-in Web marketing campaign.