Development: Scripting, budgeting, casting, planning as of January 9, 2013. Steven Spielberg has decided to delay the start of production because of script and budget issues. Have an update? Send it in!
|In Movie Theaters:||To Be Announced (TBA) 3D/2D|
|Companies:||Touchstone Pictures & 3 more|
A journey of human resistance and survival when a powerful new artificial intelligence initiates a globally synchronized uprising of robots and our every-day technology that threatens to wipe out mankind.
Based on the novel by Daniel H. Wilson.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (21)
- From Wed., January 9, 2013 to Sat., November 7, 2009
- Variety Wed., January 9, 2013
- added Tom Rothman as Producer to the credits
- changed the US film release date from April 25, 2014 to TBA
- changed the production status to Development
- Movie Insider Sat., August 18, 2012
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- added a synopsis
- added shot-in-3d as a genre
- added a poster to the gallery
- Exhibitor Relations Fri., June 1, 2012
- changed the US film release date from July 3, 2013 to April 25, 2014
Addicted Theatrical Trailer
Wheels Video Clip
Dinosaur 13 Theatrical Trailer
The One I Love Theatrical Trailer
Life After Beth Video Clip: Beth is Alive