Live. Die. Repeat.
All You Need Is Kill
|In Movie Theaters:||Friday, June 6, 2014 Nationwide 3D/2D; IMAX 3D|
|On Blu-ray & DVD:||Tuesday, October 7, 2014|
Released; Now Available Buy or Rent Availability
|Tom Cruise . . . Lt. Col. Bill Cage |
Emily Blunt . . . Rita Vrataski
Tony Way . . . Kimmel
|Companies:||Warner Bros. Pictures & 4 more|
|Rating:||for intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence, language and brief suggestive material.|
Lt. Col. Bill Cage (Cruise) is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously dropped into what amounts to a suicide mission. Killed within minutes, Cage now finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop—forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again…and again.
But with each battle, Cage becomes able to engage the adversaries with increasing skill, alongside Special Forces warrior Rita Vrataski (Blunt). And, as Cage and Rita take the fight to the aliens, each repeated encounter gets them one step closer to defeating the enemy.
View All Plots (3)official version from warnerbros.com
Adaptation of Japanese novel by Hiroshi Sakurazaka, whose English language translation was published by VIZ Media.
The first motion picture to be shot at the recently christened Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden.
The behind-the-scenes team includes Academy Award-winning director of photography Dion Beebe (Memoirs of a Geisha), production designer Oliver Scholl (Jumper, Independence Day), editor James Herbert (Sherlock Holmes), costume designer Kate Hawley (Pacific Rim), and Oscar-nominated visual effects supervisor Nick Davis (The Dark Knight).
Questions & Answers:
4.09 out of 5 stars (95 users) Add Review
Production Updates (62)
- From Tue., September 30, 2014 to Mon., April 5, 2010
- Amazon Tue., September 30, 2014
- added the US DVD release date of October 7, 2014
- added the US Blu-ray release date of October 7, 2014
- Warner Bros. Pictures Mon., May 26, 2014
- added Video Clip: Drop or Die to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: Come Find Me to trailers & videos
- added Video Clip: Other Options to trailers & videos
- Warner Bros. Pictures Sun., April 27, 2014
- added TV Spot #1 to trailers & videos
- Filmratings.com Sun., April 13, 2014
- set the MPAA rating to PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence, language and brief suggestive material
The Transporter Refueled Introducing Ed Skrein
Hillsong - Let Hope Rise Theatrical Trailer
Insidious: Chapter 3 Theatrical Trailer #2
Slow West Theatrical Trailer
Spectre Theatrical Teaser