Total Updates: 1
- Sun., Sep. 8, 2013 from Amazon
- added the U.S. DVD release date of September 17, 2013
- Thu., Jun. 13, 2013 from Lionsgate
- added a running time of 113 minutes
- added a synopsis
After their mother escapes from Sydney to Margaret River in the 1970fs, the two Kelly brothers spend their youth searching for the perfect wave. Out of necessity the family launches a backyard surf business ] re]thinking board design, crafting
- Tue., Jun. 11, 2013 from YouTube
- added Theatrical Trailer #2 to trailers & videos
- Wed., Jun. 5, 2013 from Lionsgate
- added a poster to the gallery
- added Lionsgate Films as a distributor
- added the U.S. VOD release date of July 2, 2013
- changed the U.S. film release date from TBA 2013 to August 2, 2013
- Tue., Feb. 5, 2013 from Film|Ratings
- changed the production status to Complete
- set the MPAA rating to R for language and drug content
- Mon., Dec. 17, 2012 from hopscotchfilms.com.au
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- Thu., May. 10, 2012 from tf1international.com
- added action as a genre
- added the tagline: "Australia 1970's. Two Brothers Are About To Change Our Way Of Life"
- added photos to the gallery
- added a link from worldwidemindfilms.com
- Thu., Jun. 16, 2011 from Variety
- changed the US film release date from TBA to TBA 2012
- added Xavier Samuel to the credits
- Fri., Jun. 10, 2011 from My Entertainment World
- added Perth, AU as a production location
- added Margaret River, AU as a production location
- changed the production status to Pre-Production
- Tue., Jan. 11, 2011 from Variety
- added Jeremy Piven to the credits
- Wed., Aug. 25, 2010 from au.news.yahoo.com
- added Myles Pollard to the credits
- added Tim Duffy to the credits
- added Ben Nott to the credits
- added Morgan O'Neill to the credits
- added a synopsis
- "Drift" tells the inspired-by-facts story of how surfing evolved from a pastime to a global industry. Sam Worthington will play a photographer and journalist instrumental in that revolution.
New trailer revealed for 'Drift'.
Australian thesp Xavier Samuel ("Eclipse") has joined the cast of "Drift," a surfing drama toplining Sam Worthington ("Avatar") and Myles Pollard ("Wolverine").
Jeremy Piven and Mike O'Malley ("Glee") have signed on to Exclusive Films' Miley Cyrus topliner "So Undercover." Storyline follows a P.I. (Cyrus) sent undercover at a college sorority. Piven will play a special agent, while O'Malley is cast as the father of Cyrus' character.
Hollywood star Sam Worthington is coming home to WA to make his first Australian post-"Avatar" feature, a surfing drama set in Margaret River.