Total Updates: 1
- Sat., Jan. 28, 2012 from Amazon
- added the US soundtrack release date of February 24, 2012
- Sat., Nov. 19, 2011 from YouTube
- added Theatrical Trailer to trailers & videos
- Sat., Oct. 22, 2011 from Amazon
- added the US DVD release date of January 24, 2012
- Sat., Oct. 22, 2011 from movieline.com
- added posters to the gallery
- Tue., Sep. 6, 2011 from Film|Ratings
- set the MPAA rating to R for teen drug/alcohol abuse, pervasive language including sexual references, and brief graphic nudity
- Mon., Aug. 15, 2011 from Entertainment Weekly
- changed the US film release date from TBA 2011 to November 4, 2011
- Fri., May. 13, 2011 from Variety
- changed the US film release date from TBA to TBA 2011
- added Phase 4 as a distributor
- Sat., Feb. 5, 2011 from blogs.wsj.com
- added George Kennedy to the credits
- added a synopsis
- The film stars Ellen Barkin as Lynn, a mother of four who must deal with her abrasive family and abusive ex-husband at the wedding of her older son.
- Sat., Feb. 5, 2011 from sundance.slated.com
- added Taggart Productions as a production company
- added Rochester Hills, Michigan as a production location
- added a running time of 115 minutes
- added Mandalay Vision as a production company
- added "Here Come the Hellmans" as an also known as title
- added "The Loved Ones " as an also known as title
- added "The Reasonable Bunch" as an also known as title
- changed the title from "The Reasonable Bunch" to "Another Happy Day"
- changed the production status to Complete
- Tue., Sep. 14, 2010 from Before The Trailer
- added photos to the gallery
- Tue., Sep. 14, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Sean McEwen to the credits
- added Celine Rattray to the credits
- added Filmula as a production company
- added Johnny Lin to the credits
- Wed., Sep. 1, 2010 from Variety
- added a synopsis
- An overwrought mother drags her reckless daughters to a chaotic family wedding.
- changed the production status to Production
Phase 4 Films has picked up U.S. rights to ''Another Happy Day,'' the dysfunctional family comedy from writer-helmer Sam Levinson.
Thanks Josh for these great pictures. Looks like it was a lot of fun. The movie “The Reasonable Bunch” stars Demi Moore, Kate Bosworth and Ellen Barkin. Currently its filming in Rochester, and will continue to film in areas around Metro Detroit.
Demi Moore, Thomas Haden Church and Kate Bosworth are starring in "The Reasonable Bunch," a comedy about warring exes and battling relatives at a family wedding that starts shooting this month in New York. Martin Landau, Ellen Barkin and Ellen Burstyn also are cast in the film, which is being produced by Johnny Lin and...
Ezra Miller, Thomas Haden Church and Martin Landau have joined the cast of "The Reasonable Bunch," the directing debut of Barry Levinson's 25-year-old son, Sam Levinson. Kate Bosworth, Ellen Barkin, Ellen Burstyn and Demi Moore also star. Indie wedding comedy, formerly titled "Devil in My Shoes" and produc...