No Poster Available
|In Movie Theaters:||To Be Announced (TBA)|
|Josh Gad . . . Stanley Grubb (voice)|
Bill Hader . . . Shadow Stan (voice)
Kate Hudson . . . (voice)
|Companies:||20th Century Fox & 1 more|
Shadow Stan, an incredibly frustrated shadow, yearns for a more dynamic life but happens to be stuck with Stanley Grubb, the world's most boring human. Eventually pushed to the brink, Shadow Stan breaks the singular rule of the Shadow World -- "they lead, we follow" -- and takes control of Stanley.
The original 3D toon will seamlessly combine CG and traditional animation, marking a first for DreamWorks Animation.
the story of an extremely frustrated shadow, Shadow Dan- voiced by Bill Hader who yearns for a dynamic life. Unfortunately, Shadow Dan happens to be stuck with the world's most boring human as his "caster", Daniel Grubb- voiced by Josh Gad. When a crime in the shadow world puts their lives in danger, Shadow Dan is forced to break the cardinal rule of all shadows (they lead, we follow) and take a stand.
Questions & Answers:
Production Updates (31)
- From Wed., February 6, 2013 to Fri., December 10, 2010
- Deadline Wed., February 6, 2013
- changed the production status to Development
- changed the US film release date from March 14, 2014 to TBA
- Dreamworksanimation.com Thu., January 10, 2013
- added a photo to the gallery
- added family as a genre
- Exhibitor Relations Fri., August 24, 2012
- changed the US film release date from TBA 2014 to March 14, 2014
- Prnewswire.com Mon., August 20, 2012
- added 20th Century Fox as a distributor
- The Hollywood Reporter Thu., February 2, 2012
- changed the production status to Production