Total Updates: 9
1 of 1
- Posted on Apr. 11, 2011 from Variety:
- "The Edge," distributed by Samuel Goldwyn Films, opens on May 9 -- the date Russia marks as Victory Day, commemorating the end of the war in Europe in 1945.
- changed the US film release date from April, 2011 to May 9, 2011
- Posted on Jan. 14, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter:
- Samuel Goldwyn Films has acquired all U.S. rights to The Edge, Russia’s submission for the foreign-language film Oscar. The feature, set in a Siberian gulag after the end of Word War II, also is nominated for a Golden Globe as best foreign-language film.
- added a synopsis
- The Russian submission for the 83rd Oscars is set in a Siberian gulag at the end of World War II.
- added Alexander Gonorovsky to the credits
- added Konstantin Ernst to the credits
- added Aleksei Uchitel to the credits
- changed the US film release date from TBA to April, 2011
- added Samuel Goldwyn Films as a distributor
- changed the production status to Complete
- created the movie profile
1 of 1
Submit additional information and/or report errors. Send Us Feedback