Total Updates: 15
- Fri., Feb. 17, 2012 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the production status to Development
- added Marc Guggenheim (In Talks) to the credits
- Mon., Oct. 10, 2011 from Variety
- added a synopsis
- Set in the rough-and-tumble world of early 1930s L.A., the story follows irrepressible defense attorney Perry Mason, as well as features his secretary, Della Street, private investigator Paul Drake and his longtime courtroom nemesis, Hamilton Burger.
- added Robert Cort Productions as a production company
- added Susan Feiles to the credits
- added Joe Horacek to the credits
- added Eric Hetzel to the credits
- added David Gambino to the credits
- added Robert W. Cort to the credits
- added Susan Downey to the credits
- added Robert Downey Jr. to the credits
- added Team Downey as a production company
- added Warner Bros. Pictures as a distributor
- changed the production status to Announced
- created the movie profile
Marc Guggenheim is in negotiations to write the big-screen adventures of Perry Mason, set up at Warner Bros. as a potential starring vehicle for Robert Downey Jr.
Warner Bros. and Team Downey are pairing to adapt the Perry Mason property as a feature film, with Robert Downey Jr. eyeing the project as a potential starring vehicle.