Total Updates: 15
1 of 1
- Posted on Aug. 3, 2015 from Variety:
- Team Downey’s Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey, and screenwriter Bill Dubuque are developing an untitled presidential debate dramedy for Warner Bros.
- added Susan Downey as producer to credits on Presidential Debate Dramedy
- Posted on Jul. 6, 2015 from The Hollywood Reporter:
- Warner Bros. has preemptively picked up the film rights to book proposal Chasing Phil: The World’s Greatest Con Man, Two Undercover FBI Agents, and Their Amazing Around The World Adventure for Team Downey.
- added Susan Downey as producer to credits on Chasing Phil
- Posted on May. 4, 2014 from Movie Insider:
- added Susan Downey as producer to credits on Cloaked
- Posted on Feb. 12, 2013 from The Hollywood Reporter:
- Jesse Armstrong, who wrote the episode titles "The Entire History of You," will also write the feature script.
- added Susan Downey as Producer to the credits on Black Mirror
- Posted on Oct. 17, 2011 from Deadline:
- Warner Bros has acquired the Adam Gibgot pitch The Accidental Genius for Robert Downey Jr and Susan Downey’s Team Downey to produce with Ben Silverman’s Electus.
- added Susan Downey to the credits on The Accidental Genius
- Posted on Oct. 10, 2011 from Variety:
- Warner Bros. and Team Downey are pairing to adapt the Perry Mason property as a feature film, with Robert Downey Jr. eyeing the project as a potential starring vehicle.
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Perry Mason
- Posted on Aug. 17, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter:
- Warner Bros. and Robert and Susan Downey are tackling the incident through a modern lens, looking at it through the eyes of Hunter Scott, the 11-year old boy who embarked on a journey to exonerate the Indianapolis’ court-martialed captain.
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Untitled Hunter Scott Project
- Posted on Mar. 23, 2011 from Variety:
- Warner Bros. has tapped The King's Speech screenwriter David Seidler to rewrite family drama The Judge and brought on Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey to produce via their Warner-based Team Downey banner.
- added Susan Downey to the credits on The Judge
- Posted on Dec. 4, 2010 from Deadline:
- Warner Bros has closed a deal for an untitled musical comedy that will be developed as a potential star vehicle for Robert Downey Jr.
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Untitled Brian Yorkey-Robert Downey Project
- Posted on Nov. 23, 2010 from Warner Bros. Pictures:
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Unknown
- Posted on Oct. 20, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter:
- After months of wrangling, Columbia has optioned the rights to "Emergency!: This Book Will Save Your Life," the non-fiction book from best-selling author Neil Strauss. Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps scribe Allan Loeb is set to pen the script. Robert Downey Jr., Susan Downey, and Michael DeLuca are developing the ...
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Emergency!
- Posted on Oct. 6, 2010 from Deadline:
- In what becomes the first priority project for Robert and Susan Downey's Team Downey production shingle, Warner Bros has hired Anthony Peckham to write "Yucatan" as a star vehicle for Downey. The Downeys will produce with Dan Lin.
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Yucatan
- Posted on Mar. 19, 2010 from Movie Insider:
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- Posted on Dec. 24, 2009 from Warner Bros. Pictures:
- added Susan Downey to the credits on Due Date
- Posted on Feb. 26, 2009 from Movie Insider:
- added Susan Downey to the credits on The Factory
1 of 1
Submit additional information and/or report errors. Send Us Feedback
Credited asProducerExecutive Producer
|Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows||2011|
|The Book of Eli||2010|
|The Dirty Dozen Concept||TBA|
|The Factory Completed||TBA|
|Untitled Brian Yorkey-Robert Downey Project Announced||TBA|
|Untitled Hunter Scott Project Development||TBA|
|Perry Mason Development||TBA|
|Black Mirror Development||TBA|
|Chasing Phil Development||TBA|
|Presidential Debate Dramedy Development||TBA|