Total Updates: 41
- Thu., Aug. 11, 2016 from Deadline
- added Anne Hathaway as actor to credits of Ocean’s Eight
- Mon., May. 9, 2016 from Variety
- added Anne Hathaway as actor and producer to credits of Grounded
- added Anne Hathaway as actor to credits of The Modern Ocean
- Sat., Oct. 31, 2015 from Variety
- added Anne Hathaway as actor to credits of Colossal
- Thu., Aug. 27, 2015 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Anne Hathaway as actor and producer to credits of The Shower
- Mon., Jun. 8, 2015 from Deadline
- added Anne Hathaway as actor and producer to credits of The Lifeboat
- added Anne Hathaway as actor (In Talks) to credits of The Burning Woman
- Tue., Aug. 5, 2014 from Walt Disney Studios
- added Anne Hathaway as White Queen—Mirana to credits of Alice Through the Looking Glass
- Thu., Jun. 12, 2014 from Deadline
- added Anne Hathaway as actor to credits of The Intern
- Tue., Feb. 25, 2014 from Variety
- changed the status of Anne Hathaway to Formerly Rumored of How to be Single
- Thu., May. 30, 2013 from Deadline
- changed the status of Anne Hathaway to Current of Song One
- Tue., May. 7, 2013 from
- changed the status of Anne Hathaway to Former of Laggies
- Wed., Apr. 10, 2013 from Deadline
- added Anne Hathaway as Actor to the credits of Interstellar
- Fri., Mar. 29, 2013 from Deadline
- added Anne Hathaway as Megan to the credits of Laggies
- Tue., Jan. 15, 2013 from The Wrap
- added Anne Hathaway as Actor (In Talks) to the credits of Taming of the Shrew
- Tue., Oct. 9, 2012 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Anne Hathaway as Actor to the credits of The Low Self Esteem of Lizzy Gillespie
- Sat., Aug. 18, 2012 from 20th Century Fox
- added Anne Hathaway as Jewel (voice) to the credits of Rio 2
- Sun., Jun. 3, 2012 from Variety
- added Anne Hathaway (In Talks) to the credits of Song One
- Thu., Oct. 27, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Anne Hathaway to the credits of Puzzler
- Fri., Oct. 21, 2011 from Variety
- added Anne Hathaway to the credits of Les Misérables
- Sun., Sep. 11, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Anne Hathaway (In Talks) to the credits of Untitled Kay Cannon Romantic Comedy Project
- Thu., Jul. 21, 2011 from Deadline
- changed the status of Anne Hathaway to Formerly Rumored of The Silver Linings Playbook
- Sat., May. 28, 2011 from Los Angeles Times
- added Anne Hathaway to the credits of The Silver Linings Playbook
- Thu., Mar. 24, 2011 from Deadline
- added Anne Hathaway (Formerly Rumored) to the credits of Rock of Ages
- Sun., Jan. 30, 2011 from Warner Bros. Pictures
- changed the status of Anne Hathaway to Formerly Rumored of Man of Steel
- Wed., Jan. 19, 2011 from Deadline
- changed the status of Anne Hathaway to Current of The Dark Knight Rises
- Wed., Jan. 12, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Anne Hathaway (Rumored) to the credits of The Dark Knight Rises
- Thu., Nov. 25, 2010 from featurefilmauditions.com
- added Anne Hathaway (Rumored) to the credits of Man of Steel
- Fri., Nov. 12, 2010 from Los Angeles Times
- added Anne Hathaway (Rumored) to the credits of BYO
- Mon., Oct. 18, 2010 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the status of Anne Hathaway to Current of Friends with Kids
Warner Bros has firmed an October start date in New York for Ocean’s Eight, the female-driven caper spinoff directed by Gary Ross.
Anne Hathaway is adapting a movie version of George Brant’s celebrated play Grounded, Variety has learned exclusively.
Dan Stevens has landed one of the male leads opposite Anne Hathaway and Jason Sudeikis in the sci-fi pic Colossal.
Anne Hathaway could be soon be fighting a monster horde.
Joe Wright is in talks to direct The Lifeboat with Anne Hathaway attached to star in the adaptation of Charlotte Rogan’s book.
Lily Collins is in negotiations to star in the New Line comedy How to Be Single, which Drew Barrymore is producing with partner Nancy Juvonen.
Keria Knightley is in negotiations to step into the lead in Lynn Shelton‘s indie dark comedy.
Anne Hathaway to star with Matthew McConaughey in Christopher Nolan’s ‘Interstellar’.
Anne Hathaway, Chloe Moretz & Sam Rockwell to star in Lynn Shelton pic.
Anne Hathaway will star in an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s Taming of the Shrew, an individual with knowledge of the deal told TheWrap.
Anne Hathaway is attached to star in The Low Self-Esteem of Lizzie Gillespie, a romantic comedy from Good Universe co-written by Mindy Kaling.
Anne Hathaway is making the transition from actress to producer. The star has closed a deal to produce and topline Puzzler, a thriller set up at Paramount.
Anne Hathaway has landed the femme lead in Universal and Working Title's Les Miserables, taking the role of Fantine opposite Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe.
Peter Sollett is negotiating to direct an untitled romantic comedy at Lionsgate written by Kay Cannon. Anne Hathaway has an offer to star as a career woman looking to break her streak of losing romantic relationships to her job.
I'm told that Jennifer Lawrence is in pole position for the role in The Silver Linings Playbook, the drama that David O Russell will direct with Mark Wahlberg starring.
Without having read Russell's script, it’s hard to know whether this divorce is good or bad news for the film, though "Uncharted" fans skeptical of Russell and his choice of Mark Wahlberg for Nathan Drake probably have their own opinions. The studio still wants to make the movie, and will bring on a new writer and di...
I'm told that Adam Shankman is heavily courting Oscar-nominated The Fighter star Amy Adams to join Rock of Ages, playing the journalist who falls into a bedroom romp with Tom Cruise's decadent rock star character, Stacee Jax. This is the role that Shankman offered to Anne Hathaway, but her schedule playing Catwoman in The Dark K...
Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Anne Hathaway has been cast as Selina Kyle in Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises.” She will be starring alongside Christian Bale, who returns in the title role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. Christopher Nolan stated, “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hath...
Sources tell Heat Vision that Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Biel (pictured, top left) are due to test for roles in the Warner Bros. superhero tentpole in the next two weeks. Also testing are relative newcomers Kate Mara (top right) and Charlotte Riley (bottom left). Hot British actress Gemma Arterton (bottom right) ...
For the past few weeks, Portman and college friend Laura Moses have been shopping to Hollywood studios a ribald comedy that they have written, said two studio executives who've read the script. The project, called "BYO" (for Bring Your Own), concerns two very different twentysomething women who, after finding themse...
Megan Fox is joining "Friends With Kids," an ensemble comedy from Jennifer Westfeldt. Westfeldt wrote the script and will star as well as produce with her partner Jon Hamm. She also will direct, with a hand from Mike Nichols and Jake Kasdan, who are executive producing.