Total Updates: 12
- posted Oct. 11, 2013 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Patrick Melton as screenwriter to credits of The Stuff of Legend
- posted Jun. 20, 2013 from rewired.hollywoodreporter.com
- added Patrick Melton as screenwriter to the film's credits of Outliers
- posted Oct. 1, 2012 from Variety
- added Patrick Melton as Screenwriter (rewrite) to the credits of Waterproof
- posted Jul. 10, 2012 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of God of War
- posted Nov. 5, 2011 from Deadline
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of Black Light
- posted Oct. 19, 2010 from Deadline
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of Piranha 3DD
- posted Oct. 17, 2010 from Bloody Disgusting
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of The Collection
- posted Aug. 3, 2010 from Variety
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of The Outer Limits
- posted Apr. 21, 2010 from anythinghorror.com
- added Patrick Melton (Former) to the credits of Hellraiser
- posted Nov. 13, 2009 from IMDb
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of Saw 3D
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of Saw VII
- added Patrick Melton to the credits of The Collector
Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan, the writing team behind four of the seven Saw films, are moving into family-friendly territory.
Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan are writing the supernatural action pic, with David Karlak attached to direct.
Legendary Pictures has tapped Christopher Weekes to rewrite Waterproof, the family actioner that Enchanted helmer Kevin Lima will direct.
Universal has tapped Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan to rewrite God of War, the studio adaptation of the video game from Sony Computer Entertainment.
Patrick Melton & Marcus Dunstan, the team behind three of the Saw films, are currently doing production rewrite work on the Guillermo del Toro-directed tent pole Pacific Rim for Legendary Pictures
Dimension Films has locked in a director and writers and will race to get a Piranha 3D sequel up and running quickly enough to hit theaters by late August, 2011. Dimension has set John Gulager to direct and Saw 3D scribes Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan to write Piranha 3 DD, the sequel to last summer's toothy fish fest that f...
Bloody Disgusting learned that Josh Stewart will return in The Collection as "Arkin", a man who survived the grasp of the first film's killer.
Although MGM's future is in doubt, the studio has hired "Saw" franchise writers Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan to pen a feature take on "The Outer Limits," the sci-fi series that aired on ABC from 1963-65.
Attached to direct now is Anthony DiBlasi, director of the extremely well-made Dread (2009). So far I think everyone they had attached to direct were great choices. I’m also guessing that Melton and Dunstan have dropped out of the project too .