Total Updates: 9
- posted Nov. 14, 2015 from Deadline
- added Duncan Jones as director and screenwriter to credits of Mute
- posted Feb. 17, 2015 from Universal Pictures
- added Duncan Jones as screenwriter to credits of WarCraft
- posted Nov. 24, 2013 from The Wrap
- added Duncan Jones as director (Former) to credits of Fleming
- posted Feb. 2, 2013 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Duncan Jones as Director to the credits of WarCraft
- posted May. 19, 2012 from Deadline
- added Duncan Jones to the credits of Untitled Ian Fleming Project
- posted Oct. 4, 2010 from Deadline
- changed the status of Duncan Jones to Formerly Rumored of Man of Steel
- posted Sep. 23, 2010 from Deadline
- added Duncan Jones (Rumored) to the credits of Man of Steel
- posted Nov. 8, 2009 from Variety
- added Duncan Jones to the credits of Source Code
- created the profile page of
Director Duncan Jones has been forced to part ways with Fleming, the upcoming biopic of James Bond creator Ian Fleming.
Duncan Jones is taking on Legendary Pictures' adaptation of the popular video game universe.
British helmer Duncan Jones is tapped to direct a biopic based on Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books that launched one of the longest-running and most profitable movie franchises.
Zack Snyder has been chosen to direct the new installment of Superman for Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures. Snyder was on a short list of directors that I recently revealed met with the studio as well as producers Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas.
"Superman" producers Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas are getting serious about resuscitating the Man of Steel. I'm told they have begun meeting with a short list of directors for the job of directing "Superman", the picture which will be financed by Warner Bros and Legendary Pictures.
Jake Gyllenhaal is in negotiations to star in sci-fi thriller "Source Code" for Vendome Pictures and The Mark Gordon Co. Duncan Jones will direct and Mark Gordon will produce with Vendome’s CEO Philippe Rousselet and Jordan Wynn. Production is slated to begin during the first quarter.