Total Updates: 30
- Wed., Nov. 9, 2016 from Paramount Pictures
- added Alec Baldwin as actor to credits of Downsizing
- Tue., Oct. 18, 2016 from Deadline
- changed the status of Alec Baldwin to Former of Shock And Awe
- Sun., Oct. 9, 2016 from ambidistribution.com
- added Alec Baldwin as PB (voice) to credits of Arctic Justice Thunder Squad
- Tue., Aug. 23, 2016 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin as actor to credits of Shock And Awe
- Sat., Mar. 19, 2016 from Film|Ratings
- added Alec Baldwin as actor to credits of Andron
- Fri., Mar. 18, 2016 from backinthedaythemovie.com
- added Alec Baldwin as actor to credits of Back in the Day
- Sat., Feb. 6, 2016 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin as Bill Oakland to credits of Blind
- added Alec Baldwin as actor to credits of Drunk Parents
- changed the status of Alec Baldwin to Current of Rules Don't Apply
- Tue., Sep. 30, 2014 from Variety
- added Alec Baldwin as Boss Baby (voice) to credits of The Boss Baby
- Tue., Sep. 9, 2014 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin as actor to credits of Concussion
- changed the status of Alec Baldwin to Current of Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
- Wed., Jul. 9, 2014 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin as actor (In Talks) to credits of Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
- added Alec Baldwin as Dr. John Howland to credits of Still Alice
- Sat., Oct. 12, 2013 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Alec Baldwin as actor to credits of Aloha
- Fri., May. 11, 2012 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of Man That Rocks the Cradle
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of Blue Jasmine
- Wed., Jan. 25, 2012 from The Hollywood Reporter
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of The Normal Heart
- Thu., Jun. 23, 2011 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin (Rumored) to the credits of Rules Don't Apply
- Fri., May. 20, 2011 from Entertainment Weekly
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of Three Mississippi
- Fri., May. 13, 2011 from Deadline
- changed the status of Alec Baldwin to Current of Rock of Ages
- Tue., May. 10, 2011 from The Hollywood Reporter
- changed the status of Alec Baldwin to Former of Rock of Ages
- Wed., Apr. 13, 2011 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of To Rome With Love
- Mon., Apr. 4, 2011 from Variety
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of Lucky Them
- Tue., Mar. 15, 2011 from New York Magazine
- changed the status of Alec Baldwin to Formerly In Talks of Men in Black III
- Tue., Mar. 8, 2011 from Twitter
- changed the status of Alec Baldwin to Current of Rock of Ages
- Wed., Jan. 26, 2011 from Variety
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of Rise of the Guardians
- Wed., Dec. 15, 2010 from The Wrap
- added Alec Baldwin (In Talks) to the credits of Rock of Ages
- Thu., Oct. 14, 2010 from Pajiba
- added Alec Baldwin (In Talks) to the credits of Men in Black III
- Fri., Oct. 1, 2010 from Deadline
- added Alec Baldwin to the credits of The Last Play at Shea
Alec Baldwin, who was to play a weeklong role in Rob Reiner’s Iraq movie Shock And Awe.
Jessica Biel has joined, Richard Schiff is finalizing a deal, and newcomer Luke Tennie is on board in Rob Reiner’s Shock And Awe.
Mark Damon’s Foresight Unlimited has picked up international sales rights on Michael Mailer’s drama Blind.
Sony Pictures is setting Albert Brooks to join the untitled project on football concussions that so far stars Will Smith and Alec Baldwin.
Jay Baruchel is boarding the all-star cast of Cameron Crowe's untitled romantic comedy set up at Columbia.
In separate deals, 30 Rock star Alec Baldwin is reuniting with his To Rome With Love helmer Woody Allen, and his Rock Of Ages co-star Russell Brand.
Ryan Murphy is putting together an all-star cast for his latest film project, the big-screen adaptation of the Tony Award-winning drama The Normal Heart, being produced by Brad Pitt’s Plan B shingle.
Paramount and Beatty are keeping details under wraps, but here's what I've heard: He will play Howard Hughes, but it's not really a biopic; part of the plot involves an affair he had with a young woman in the later years of his life. I've heard that he's going top shelf for the ensemble cast he is putting together. Here is who h...
It was going to be called Turkey Bowl, but I hear that’s changing. There’s an indie film that just sold a week or two ago called Turkey Bowl. We’ve had this thing in the works for seven months and we saw that and we’re like, “F—, they’ve got our title!” We’re tentatively calling it Three Mississippi, as a work...
Yes, the actor showed up in Miami for the full run-through of Adam Shankman's big-screen adaptation of the hit Broadway 1980s-flavored rock musical. Yes, he's going to do the movie, which starts shooting May 23rd. So that celebrity gossip report that Alec Baldwin had pulled out of the production was bogus. What actually happened...
Shankman said March 5 that the Emmy-winning 30 Rock actor had agreed to join the cast. "Based on info I got today,” Shankman said on Twitter, “I'm gonna confirm Alec Baldwin as Dennis in Rock of Ages. Hollah." But sources say Baldwin has now decided not to do the film.
Ellen Page has made a deal to join Woody Allen's next film. Deadline told you Monday about Alec Baldwin and Jesse Eisenberg starring, and Penelope Cruz had been announced in early April. The pic shoots in Rome.
Boston Red Sox owner John Henry and wife Linda Pizzuti Henry have signed on as investors to Lucky Them, the indie film being exec produced by Joanne Woodward.
But he was happy to chat with Vulture about his future projects, which have just been lessened by one: Baldwin says he's dropped out of the troubled Men in Black III production. "I'm not doing that. I'm out of it; the schedule didn't work out," he said.
Can't wait to start #rockofagesmovie. Julianne Hough, alec Baldwin, Mary j Blige, Tom cruise confirmed. I love my cast. More to come.
Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman, Jude Law, Alec Baldwin and Isla Fisher will voice the lead roles in DreamWorks Animation's 3D epic "Rise of the Guardians."
Alec Baldwin has been offered the role of Dennis Dupree in New Line's big screen adaptation of the hit Broadway musical "Rock of Ages," while his fellow Oscar-nominated actor Tom Cruise is getting closer to signing on to the highly-anticipated project, TheWrap has learned.
Will Smith’s Men in Black sequel has already set Jemaine Clement and Josh Brolin (as a young Tommy Lee Jones). The Cog reports that apparently Gemma Arterton, Alec Baldwin, and Sharlto Copley are all in negotiations for roles in the film. Arterton would play a secretary in the 1969 version of MIB; Baldwin would play the 1969 M...