- added a synopsis 208 weeks ago
- "From acclaimed director Alexandre Aja ("The Hills Have Eyes") comes the new action thriller PIRANHA 3D, in the latest eye-popping 3D technology. A new type of terror is about to be cut loose on beautiful Lake Victoria. After a sudden underwater tremor sets free scores of the prehistoric man-eating fish, an unlikely group of strangers must band together to stop themselves from becoming fish food for the area's new razor-toothed residents. But our heroine (Elisabeth Shue) is seriously outnumbered, and with only one chance to save the lake and her family from totally being devoured, she must risk everything to destroy the aquatic carnivores herself."
This feed item does not have a source associated with it. If you know the original or a confirming source, please contact us so we can add it.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
The Son of God Theatrical Trailer
Welcome to the Jungle Theatrical Trailer
Breaking the Girls Theatrical Trailer
Godzilla Theatrical Trailer
Halo Halo Landfall