Paramount Vantage Movie Updates
Total Updates: 13
- changed the status of Paramount Vantage to Former of Breaking News
- changed the status of Paramount Vantage to Current of Nebraska
- changed the status of Paramount Vantage to Current of Jeff Who Lives at Home
- added Paramount Vantage as a distributor of Like Crazy
- added Paramount Vantage (Former) as a production company of Nebraska
- added Paramount Vantage (Former) as a production company of Man on a Ledge
- changed the status of Paramount Vantage to Former of 13
- added Paramount Vantage as a production company of Not Fade Away
- added Paramount Vantage as a production company of Ondine
Mon., May. 20, 2019
Tue., Sep. 17, 2013
from Paramount Pictures
Wed., Jul. 27, 2011
Paramount Vantage will release Jay and Mark Duplass’ Jeff Who Lives at Home on March 2, 2012.
Sat., Apr. 16, 2011
The well-received Like Crazy, which stars Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones and Jennifer Lawrence, will be in limited release Friday, Oct. 28.
Tue., Jan. 18, 2011
Now with his upcoming drama The Descendants essentially complete from a post-production perspective, Payne is looking towards his next project which will shoot later this year. Titled Nebraska, and set up over at Paramount, the picture is finally getting off the ground after some six odd years of sitting in Payne’s queue waiti...
Wed., Jul. 28, 2010
Erich and Jon Hoeber, the writers behind Summit's upcoming action thriller "Red," are in negotiations to rewrite "Man on a Ledge" for the company.
Thu., May. 13, 2010
The Los Angeles-based equity investor, which to date has backed two movies, 13 and The Experiment, is producing its own films from now on. Jeanette Buerling, co-founder and CEO, tells me her experience of financing her first two Magnet movies soured her to just being a minority investor.