The Avengers must assemble to combat the threat of Ultron!
U.S. Release DateThe Avengers: Age of Ultron release date was Friday, May 1, 2015. This was a Nationwide in theaters release.
Friday, October 2, 2015
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now
Digital Cable, Amazon Instant, Google Play, iTunesFriday, October 2, 2015
Released; Watch Now! Buy | Rent Now
Cast more cast
Rating MPAAPG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action, violence and destruction, and for some suggestive comments
Storylines 4 more
When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to the Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.
official plot version from marvel.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Per comic books lore, Ultron is an artificial intelligence created by the original Ant-Man, Dr. Henry Pym. Ultron tries to destroy his creator -- and humanity -- and goes on to create an android named The Vision. Vision initially attacks the Avengers at Ultron's behest but later becomes a member of the team.
Also Known As
- Marvel's The Avengers 2
- The Avengers 2
More Marvel Universe Movies 11
Questions & Answers Have a question about movie? Ask it!
- Who is Thanos?
- An extremely powerful villain in the Marvel universe.
- Why is the release date so far away?
- Disney and Marvel will release Thor 2, Captain America 2, Iron Man 3, and likely a Hulk movie in the meantime.
- What new superheros will join the Avengers team?
- -- unanswered --