Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for the kids while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Friday, June 15, 2018 (Nationwide)
action sequences and some brief mild language PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED
Plot: What's the story about?
Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transistion for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.
official plot version from disney.com
4.24 / 5 stars (118 users)
Poll: Will you see The Incredibles 2?
Who stars in The Incredibles 2: Cast List
Samuel L. Jackson ... Frozone (voice)
"The Protégé" , "The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard"
Holly Hunter ... Helen Parr / Elastigirl (voice)
"Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" , "Romeo and Juliet"
John Ratzenberger ... The Underminer (voice)
"Toy Story 3" , "Cars 2"
Craig T. Nelson ... Bob Parr / Mr. Incredible (voice)
"Book Club" , "The Proposal"
Sarah Vowell ... Violet Parr (voice)
Huck Milner ... Dashielle 'Dash' Parr (voice)
Who's making The Incredibles 2: Crew List
A look at the The Incredibles 2 behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Brad Bird last directed Tomorrowland and Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol. The film's writer Brad Bird last wrote The Incredibles.
Production: What we know about The Incredibles 2?
- As director/screenwriter Brad Bird told NPR, the film will not reflect trends in the superhero genre since the first film's release, explaining, "I don't think that kind of idea stays interesting for very long. ... For me, the interesting thing was never the superhero part of it. It was more the family dynamic, and how do superhero things play into that."
- June 2018: The film was in Completed status.
- November 2017: The film was in Post-Production status.
- October 2016: The film was in Production status.
- March 2014: The film was in Announced status.
Said to be an on accelerated production cycle, coming to theaters in 2018.
Disney CEO Bob Iger confirmed Pixar Animation Studios' is working on a sequel to The Incredibles for release in 2019.
The Incredibles 2 Release Date: When was the film released?
When will the movie be on Blu-ray & DVD?Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now