Friday, March 24, 2017 (Nationwide)
Power Rangers Official stills & photos 35 more
Power Rangers Plot: What's the story?
Power Rangers follows five ordinary high school kids who must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove – and the world – is on the verge of being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover that they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so they will have to overcome their real-life issues and band together as the Power Rangers before it is too late.
official plot version from lionsgate.com
3.59 / 5 stars (64 users)
Poll: Will you see Power Rangers?
Power Rangers Cast: Who stars in it?
- Naomi Scott (III) ... Kimberly Hart / The Pink Ranger
- Becky G. ... Trini Kwan / The Yellow Ranger
A.X.L., Gnome Alone
- RJ Cyler ... Billy Cranston / The Blue Ranger
White Boy Rick, Sierra Burgess Is A Loser
- Dacre Montgomery ... Jason Lee Scott / The Red Ranger
The Broken Hearts Gallery, True History of the Kelly Gang
- Ludi Lin ... Zack Taylor / The Black Ranger
- Elizabeth Banks ... Rita Repulsa
What to Expect When You're Expecting, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about Power Rangers?
- Lionsgate said that they hope to do “five, six or seven of [Power Rangers films]" (Deadline.com, 5/26/16).
- Weta Workshop (The Lord of the Rings, Avatar, District 9) is in charge of suit design and visual effects.
- Elizabeth Banks will play classic Power Ranger character Rita Repulsa, an alien witch who has designs on the planet (Hollywood Reporter, 2/2/16).
- Saban launched Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as a live action television series more than 20 years ago, and the series has been in continuous production ever since. It has subsequently grown into one of the world's most popular and recognizable brands, with toys, apparel, costumes, video games, DVD's, comic books and other merchandise.
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making Power Rangers?
A look at the Power Rangers behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Dean Israelite last directed Project Almanac and Chase Liberty. The film's writer Burk Sharpless last wrote Gods of Egypt and Dracula Untold.
Power Rangers Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the Power Rangers come together?
On or about February 21, 2017 • The film was in Completed status.
On or about August 14, 2016 • The film was in Post-Production status.
On or about March 1, 2016 • The film was in Production status.
Filming began February 29, 2016 in Vancouver.
On or about December 18, 2015 • The film was in Production status.
Filming is scheduled to begin on January 18, 2016 in Vancouver and conclude on April 12, 2016.
On or about November 13, 2015 • The film was in Pre-Production status.
On or about July 27, 2014 • The film was in Development status.
On or about May 7, 2014 • The film was in Announced status.
Lionsgate and Saban Brands will develop and produce an original live action feature film based on the iconic Power Rangers property.
Power Rangers Release Date: When was it released?Power Rangers was released in 2017 on Friday, March 24, 2017 (Nationwide release). There were 12 other movies released on the same date, including CHiPs, Life and Walk of Fame.
- United States
- March 24, 2017 Nationwide
- March 24, 2017
When will the movie be on Blu-ray & DVD?Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now
Questions: Asked About Power Rangers
Looking for more information on Power Rangers?
Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links.