2019 | Action Thriller
Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and... more
In Movie Theaters U.S. Friday, January 18
M. Night Shyamalan
M. Night Shyamalan
Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast. Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men.
official plot version from universalpictures.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- As director/writer M. Night Shyamalan explained in a tweet, "It’s taken 17 years but I can finally answer the #1 question I get, 'Are you making a f#&@ing sequel to Unbreakable or what?' My new film is the sequel to #Unbreakable AND #Split. It was always my dream to have both films collide in this third film (4/26/17)."
- Bruce Willis (David Dunn) had a cameo in 2017's Split setting-up this sequel (4/26/17).
- Split villain Kevin Wendle Crumb (James McAvoy) was included in the first drafts of Unbreakable, but had to be cut out (Hollywood Reporter, 4/26/17).
- Buena Vista International takes foreign distribution rights to the project (Deadline.com, 10/2/17).
- M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable and last year’s Split—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass (Universal, 4/3/18).
Also Known As
- Untitled Universal Event Film (2019)
- Unbreakable 2
- Split 2
- Monday, October 2 2017: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Stay UpdatedGet the latest alerts by email
Questions & Answers Have a question about this movie? Ask it!