The Good Nurse movie production status is currently Production
June 6, 2021 • Finalizing production budget, filming the movie begins. Started shooting April 2021 on the East Coast.
Plot: What's the story about?
Registered nurse Charlie Cullen is a favorite son, husband, beloved father, best friend, and celebrated caregiver. But Cullen is also a nightmarishly prolific serial killer, implicated in the deaths of hundreds of people. After his December 2003 arrest, he is quickly dubbed "The Angel of Death" by the media.
modified plot formulation from deadline.com
Poll: Will you see The Good Nurse?
Who stars in The Good Nurse: Cast List
"The 355" , "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her"
"Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore" , "Jupiter Ascending"
"Crown Heights" , "Sylvie's Love"
Who's making The Good Nurse: Crew List
Watch: The Good Nurse Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about The Good Nurse?
- Tobias Lindholm (Another Round) is making his English-language feature directing debut on film (6/6/2021).
- Chastain will play the nurse whose dogged pursuit helped end the killing spree (6/6/2021).
- Based on the book by Charles Graeber.
- June 2021: The film was in Production status.
- December 2019: The film was in Pre-Production status.
- March 2017: The film was in Pre-Production status.
Started shooting April 2021 on the East Coast.
Tobias Lindholm is on-board to direct and make his English-language feature debut.
The Good Nurse Release Date: When is the film coming out?
The Good Nurse is coming out To Be Announced (TBA).