Friday, June 4, 2021 (Nationwide)
terror, violence and some disturbing images RESTRICTED
Plot: What's the story about?
Reveals a chilling story of terror, murder and unknown evil that shocked even experienced real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. One of the most sensational cases from their files, it starts with a fight for the soul of a young boy, then takes them beyond anything they’d ever seen before, to mark the first time in U.S. history that a murder suspect would claim demonic possession as a defense.
3.86 / 5 stars (7 users)
Poll: Will you see The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It?
Who stars in The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It: Cast List
Patrick Wilson ... Ed Warren
"Moonfall" , "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom"
Vera Farmiga ... Lorraine Warren
"The Many Saints of Newark " , "Godzilla: King of the Monsters"
Julian Hilliard ... David Glatzel
"Color Out of Space"
"Fear Street Part 1: 1994" , "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)"
Sarah Catherine Hook ... Debbie Glatzel
"5 Flights Up" , "No Escape"
Who's making The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It: Crew List
A look at the The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Michael Chaves last directed The Curse of La Llorona. The film's writer James Wan last wrote The Nun and Insidious: Chapter 2.
Watch: The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It?
- The seventh film in the “Conjuring” Universe.
- As James Wan explained to Entertainment Weekly (8/9/17), "We’ve been working hard on Conjuring 3,” he said. “Of course, that is something that I am not neglecting. So, we’re in the midst of working on the script, and still hashing [it] out. We want to make sure that the script is in a really good place. With how much people have loved the first two Conjurings, I don’t want to rush in to the third one if possible."
- July 2020: The film was in Completed status.
- December 2019: The film was in Post-Production status.
- October 2018: The film was in Pre-Production status.
- August 2017: The film was in Development status.
James Wan says the film is in the scripting stage.
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It Release Date: When was the film released?
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It was released in 2021 on Friday, June 4, 2021 (Nationwide release). There were 6 other movies released on the same date, including Vivo, Spirit Untamed and Under the Stadium Lights.