Halloween Kills movie production status is currently Pre-Production
July 21, 2019 • Key talent and film crew being hired; budgeting, preparing and planning of production schedule; approving final shooting script.
Friday, October 15, 2021 (Nationwide)
Plot: What's the story about?
Laurie Strode is still dealing with Michael Myers in a new installment of the classic horror franchise.
original plot formulation based on information
Poll: Will you see Halloween Kills?
Who stars in Halloween Kills: Cast List
Jamie Lee Curtis ... Laurie Strode
"Spare Parts" , "You Again"
Kyle Richards ... Lindsey Wallace
"Stargirl 2" , "Ant-Man"
"Son" , "Halloween"
Anthony Michael Hall ... Tommy Doyle
"The Dark Knight" , "War Machine"
Who's making Halloween Kills: Crew List
A look at the Halloween Kills behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director David Gordon Green last directed Halloween and Stronger. The film's writer David Gordon Green last wrote Halloween and Goat.
David Gordon Green
Production: What we know about Halloween Kills?
- There will be a return of classic characters - Laurie and Tommy, Lindsey, Lonnie, Marion, Brackett and The Shape, and also will feature new characters in this installment of Halloween.
- Kyle RIchards will reprise her role as Lindsey Wallace (one of the children being babysat by the Annie Brackett and Laurie Strode characters in the original Halloween in 1978) in this new installment of Halloween Kills.
- Based on characters created by John Carpenter and Debra Hill.
- July 2019: The film was in Development status.
- July 2019: The film was in Pre-Production status.
- May 2018: The film was in Announced status.
An untitled Blumhouse project scheduled for 10/16/2020.