Shotgun Wedding movie production status is currently Completed
April 5, 2022 • Awaiting release by distributor; release date not yet announced Prime Video has picked up all U.S. rights from Lionsgate.
Plot: What's the story about?
In “Shotgun Wedding,” Darcy (Lopez) and Tom (Duhamel) gather their families for a destination wedding. But as the couple begins to get cold feet, the entire wedding party is taken hostage.
Poll: Will you see Shotgun Wedding?
Who stars in Shotgun Wedding: Cast List
Free Guy, Spirited
Marry Me, Ice Age: Continental Drift
Bandit, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
American Reunion, Promising Young Woman
Cars 2, Cars 3
Who's making Shotgun Wedding: Crew List
A look at the Shotgun Wedding behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Jason Moore last directed Sisters and Pitch Perfect. The film's writer Mark Hammer last wrote Two Night Stand and You'll Be The Death of Me.
Watch: Shotgun Wedding Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Shotgun Wedding?
- The film will be produced by Mandeville’s Todd Lieberman and David Hoberman, who produced Lionsgate’s hit film Wonder; the team is also producing the comedy Under Cover, Rabbids, and the Wonder companion White Bird: A Wonder Story for Lionsgate. They will be joined as producers by Nuyorican Productions’ Jennifer Lopez, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas and Benny Medina. Jason Moore will direct from a screenplay by Mark Hammer and Liz Meriwether. Alex Young is overseeing the production and executive producing for Mandeville Films, and Courtney Baxter for Nuyorican Productions (10/28/2020).
- April 2022: The film was in Completed status.
Prime Video has picked up all U.S. rights from Lionsgate.
- May 2021: The film was in Post-Production status.
- April 2021: The film was in Production status.
- October 2020: The film was in Pre-Production status.
Production is expected to begin early 2021.
- February 2019: The film was in Development status.