Plot: What's the story about?
Acclaimed filmmaker Peter Jackson’s “The Beatles: Get Back” is a unique cinematic experience that takes audiences back in time to The Beatles’ intimate recording sessions during a pivotal moment in music history...
official plot version
5.00 / 5 stars (2 users)
Poll: Will you see The Beatles: Get Back?
Who stars in The Beatles: Get Back: Cast List
No cast available.
Who's making The Beatles: Get Back: Crew List
Watch The Beatles: Get Back Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about The Beatles: Get Back?
- Over Six Hours of Never-Before-Seen Restored Footage, Including The Beatles’ Last Live Performance, to Roll Out on Disney+ Over Three Days, November 25, 26 and 27, 2021 (8/29/2021).
- The Beatles: Get Back was produced “with the enthusiastic support of Yoko Ono Lennon and Olivia Harrison (3/14/2020).”
- The film was compiled from over 55 hours of unseen footage, filmed by Michael Lindsay-Hogg in 1969, and 140 hours of mostly unheard audio recordings from the “Let It Be” album sessions (3/14/2020).
- As Disney Chairman Bob Iger explains, “No band has had the kind of impact on the world that The Beatles have had, and ‘The Beatles: Get Back’ is a front-row seat to the inner workings of these genius creators at a seminal moment in music history, with spectacularly restored footage that looks like it was shot yesterday. I’m a huge fan myself, so I could not be happier that Disney is able to share Peter Jackson’s stunning documentary with global audiences in September.”
- Documentary of never-before-seen footage of the legendary band.
- 2020 - March: The film was set to Completed status.
- 2019 - February: The film was set to Development status.