Friday, August 27, 2021 (Nationwide)
The Beatles: Get Back Plot: What's the story?
A documentary behind-the-scenes film showing The Beatles prepping and recording 1970 swan song “Let It Be.”
Poll: Will you see The Beatles: Get Back?
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about The Beatles: Get Back?
- The Beatles: Get Back was produced “with the enthusiastic support of Yoko Ono Lennon and Olivia Harrison (3/14/2020).”
- The film was compiled from over 55 hours of unseen footage, filmed by Michael Lindsay-Hogg in 1969, and 140 hours of mostly unheard audio recordings from the “Let It Be” album sessions (3/14/2020).
- As Disney Chairman Bob Iger explains, “No band has had the kind of impact on the world that The Beatles have had, and ‘The Beatles: Get Back’ is a front-row seat to the inner workings of these genius creators at a seminal moment in music history, with spectacularly restored footage that looks like it was shot yesterday. I’m a huge fan myself, so I could not be happier that Disney is able to share Peter Jackson’s stunning documentary with global audiences in September.”
- Documentary of never-before-seen footage of the legendary band.
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making The Beatles: Get Back?
The Beatles: Get Back Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the The Beatles: Get Back come together?
On or about March 14, 2020 • The film was in Completed status.
On or about February 4, 2019 • The film was in Development status.
The Beatles: Get Back Release Date: When is it coming out?The Beatles: Get Back is coming out in 2021 on Friday, August 27, 2021 (Nationwide release).
- United States
- August 27, 2021 Nationwide
- August 27, 2021
Questions: Asked About The Beatles: Get Back
Looking for more information on The Beatles: Get Back?
Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links.