some strong language, thematic elements, brief violence and drug use PARENTS STRONGLY CAUTIONED
Plot: What's the story about?
A coming-of-age movie that is loosely based on Steven Spielberg's own childhood growing up in Arizona
5.00 / 5 stars (1 users)
Poll: Will you see The Fabelmans?
Who stars in The Fabelmans: Cast List
Oz: The Great and Powerful, All The Old Knives
The Super Mario Bros. Movie, I Am Chippendales
Gabriel LaBelle ...
Resistance: 1942, Tower Heist
Cafe Society, Margaret
The Seventh Day, Immortal
Who's making The Fabelmans: Crew List
A look at the The Fabelmans behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Steven Spielberg last directed Schindler's List: Remastered and Ready Player One. The film's writer Steven Spielberg last wrote Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Eagle Eye.
Watch The Fabelmans Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about The Fabelmans?
- Steven Spielberg’s The Fabelmans opens in Los Angeles and New York City on Friday, November 11, after which it will expand to its wide release on the previously announced November 23rd (6/25/2022).
- Gabriel LaBelle is in negotiations to play the young, aspiring filmmaker (Deadline, 5/26/2021).
- Seth Rogen will play the favorite uncle of young Spielberg (Deadline, 3/23/2021).
- The main character's name is not Steven. The storyline will involve the character's relationship with his parents and be split across time periods (Hollywood Reporter, 3/14/2021).
- 2022 - October: The film was set to Completed status.
- 2021 - December: The film was set to Post-Production status.
- 2021 - August: The film was set to Production status.
- 2021 - March: The film was set to Development status.
- 2021 - March: The film was set to Pre-Production status.
Production is expected to start this summer with a 2022 release date planned.
The Fabelmans Release Date: When was the film released?
The Fabelmans DVD & Blu-ray Release Date: When will the film be released?Check Amazon
The Fabelmans DVD & Blu-ray is expected to be released January 2023. Subject to change and may not to all markets.