Friday, February 28, 2020 (Nationwide)
The Invisible Man Official stills & photos 17 more
The Invisible Man Plot: What's the story?
Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister, their childhood friend, and his teenage daughter. But when Cecilia’s abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen), commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia’s sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
3.00 / 5 stars (6 users)
Poll: Will you see The Invisible Man?
The Invisible Man Cast: Who stars in it?
- Elisabeth Moss ... Cecilia Kass
Shirley, The Kitchen
- Storm Reid ... Sydney
Sleight, Don't Let Go
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen ... Invisible Man
Faster, The Raven
- Aldis Hodge
Brian Banks, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Harriet Dyer
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about The Invisible Man?
- The Invisible Man is a co-production of Goalpost Pictures Australia and Blumhouse Productions, in association with Nervous Tick, for Universal Pictures.
- The Invisible Man is written, directed and executive produced by Leigh Whannell, one of the original conceivers of the Saw franchise who most recently directed Upgrade and Insidious: Chapter 3.
- Jason Blum, our current-day master of the horror genre, produces The Invisible Man for his Blumhouse Productions.
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen (The Haunting of Hill House) plays the "Invisible Man" (5/28/19).
- This will be part of Universal’s burgeoning monster universe (Hollywood Reporter, 2/9/15).
- The new project is based on the HG Wells novel.
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making The Invisible Man?
A look at the The Invisible Man behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Leigh Whannell last directed Upgrade and Insidious: Chapter 3. The film's writer Leigh Whannell last wrote Upgrade and Insidious: The Last Key.
Kylie du Fresne
The Invisible Man Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the The Invisible Man come together?
On or about January 5, 2020 • The film was in Completed status.
On or about November 7, 2019 • The film was in Post-Production status.
On or about May 28, 2019 • The film was in Production status.
Production in Sydney, Australia starting July 2019.
On or about May 22, 2019 • The film was in Pre-Production status.
On or about January 28, 2019 • The film was in Development status.
Leigh Whannell has signed on to direct a reboot for Universal.
On or about February 9, 2016 • The film was in Development status.
On or about December 12, 2008 • The film was in Development status.
The Invisible Man Release Date: When was it released?The Invisible Man was released in 2020 on Friday, February 28, 2020 (Nationwide release). There were 11 other movies released on the same date, including The Whistlers, A White, White Day and Disappearance At Clifton Hill.
- United States
- February 28, 2020 Nationwide
- United States
- March 20, 2020 Streaming
- March 20, 2020
Questions: Asked About The Invisible Man
Looking for more information on The Invisible Man?
Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links.