Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spre... more
In Movie Theaters U.S.Friday, October 19, 2018
Cast more cast
Rating MPAAR for horror violence and bloody images, language, brief drug use and nudity
Storylines 3 more
Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.
official plot version from twitter.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Reboot/remake of 1978 film written by John Carpenter and Debra Hill.
- "David and Danny both came to my office recently with Jason Blum and shared their vision for the new movie and … WOW. They get it. I think you’re gonna dig it. They blew me away,” Carpenter wrote. "I might even do the music. Maybe. It could be kind of cool. And you’ll get to see it in theaters on October 19th, 2018 (2/9/17)."
- "Same porch. Same clothes. Same issues. 40 years later. Headed back to Haddonfield one last time for Halloween," Jamie Lee Curtis tweeted (9/15/17).
- Jamie Lee Curtis played Laurie in Halloween (1978), Halloween II (1981), Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998) and Halloween: Resurrection (2002).
- Master of horror John Carpenter will executive produce and serve as creative consultant on this film (9/15/17).
- As Universal Pictures notes, "inspired by Carpenter’s classic, filmmakers David Gordon Green and Danny McBride crafted a story that carves a new path from the events in the landmark 1978 film (4/20/18)."
Also Known As
- H3: Halloween 3D