Friday, June 21, 2019 (Nationwide)
Runtime: 1 hr, 29 m
Plot: What's the story about?
Woody (voice of Tom Hanks) has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy, Forky (voice of Tony Hale), declares himself as “trash” and not a toy, Woody takes it upon himself to show Forky why he should embrace being a toy. But when Bonnie takes the whole gang on her family’s road trip excursion, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep (voice of Annie Potts). After years of being on her own, Bo’s adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. As Woody and Bo realize they’re worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, they soon come to find that’s the least of their worries.
official plot version
4.59 / 5 stars (29 users)
Poll: Will you see Toy Story 4?
Cast: Who stars in it?
No cast available.
Crew: Who's making Toy Story 4
A look at the Toy Story 4 behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Josh Cooley last directed Malamander (The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea) and Little Monsters. The film's writer John Lasseter last wrote Tangled and Cars.
Toy Story 4 Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Toy Story 4
- There are hundreds of hidden Easter Eggs in Toy Story 4 representing every past Pixar film, according to PixarPost.com (5/22/19).
- As Tim Allen explained Keanu Reeves' role, "Reeves has got a great part. Actually, a little inside story, even [Reeves] said — gentle, wonderful guy that he is — 'This sounds too much like Buzz Lightyear.' And his character does have an edge to that. And the guy said, 'So we calmed him down a little bit,' and they reminded me his toy is only that big (11/22/2018)."
- Patricia Arquette will voice a new character who is “a laid-back mom who’s described as a hippie (The Wrap, 11/15/15).”
- The story will be built on the fact that Bo Peep was given away before the events of Toy Story 3 with Woody, Buzz Lightyear and friends trying to find her and bring her back.
- "I’m very proud of our films,” said John Lasseter. “When we made the first three Toy Story films, we didn’t realize what we had done was to change the genre of each of the films’ story. For Toy Story 4, we are doing a type of story we have not done before: a love story. It’s a story about a relationship between Woody and Bo Peep. "
- The Toy Story trilogy has earned an enormous $1.94 billion worldwide.
- "We love these characters so much; they are like family to us," said director John Lasseter. "We don't want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what's gone before. ‘Toy Story 3' ended Woody and Buzz's story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another ‘Toy Story' movie. But when Andrew, Pete, Lee and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie—and I wanted to direct it myself."
- The story was dreamt up by John Lasseter, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter and Lee Unkrich, the storytellers who have been the driving force behind all three Toy Story films.
On or about May 4, 2019, the film was in Completed status.
On or about November 23, 2018, the film was in Post-Production status.
On or about August 14, 2015, the film was in Production status.
On or about November 6, 2014, the film was in Development status.
On or about July 14, 2010, the film was in Concept status.
Toy Story 4 Release Date: When was it released?
When will the movie be on DVD?Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now
Questions: Asked About Toy Story 4
Looking for more information on Toy Story 4?
Check out the below links, may contain affiliate links.