Set in Istanbul, Liam Neeson returns as Bryan Mills, the CIA agent with "a particular set of skills" for hunting down bad guys, but this time his daughter (Maggie Grace) has to help rescue him when as... full plot below
U.S. Release DateTaken 2 release date was Friday, October 5, 2012. This was a Nationwide in theaters release.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now
Cast more cast
Rating MPAAPG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, and some sensuality
Storylines 3 more
Set in Istanbul, Liam Neeson returns as Bryan Mills, the CIA agent with "a particular set of skills" for hunting down bad guys, but this time his daughter (Maggie Grace) has to help rescue him when associates of the villains he killed the first time around decide to get their revenge.
verbatim plot from insidemovies.ew.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Sequel to the 2008 film. Takes place a year or year and a half after the first film.
- October 2011: Turkey
- October 2011: France
- Tuesday, November 1 2011: Los Angeles, California, United States
Questions & Answers Have a question about movie? Ask it!
- Did Bryan and Lenore get back together?
- Based on the trailer and the limited plot details released, either Bryan and Lenore are back together or Brian receives a surprise visit from Kim and Lenore comes along. Either way, wife or ex-wife Lenore is played by the same actress (Famke Janssen) in both films.
- Why is Bryan Mills in Istanbul?
- Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) and his wife are on vacation in Istanbul.
- Was Maggie Grace in the first Taken?
- Yes, Maggie Grace reprises her role as Kim - she's the daughter of Bryan Mills (played by Liam Neeson) who was kidnapped in the original film.