Runtime: 2 hrs, 17 m
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D Official stills & photos
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D Plot: What's the story?
Arnold Schwarzenegger returns as The Terminator in this explosive action-adventure spectacle. Now he's one of the good guys, sent back in time to protect John Connor, the boy destined to lead the freedom fighters of the future. Linda Hamilton reprises her role as Sarah Connor, John's mother, a quintessential survivor who has been institutionalized for her warning of the nuclear holocaust she knows is inevitable. Together, the threesome must find a way to stop the ultimate enemy - the T-1000, the most lethal Terminator ever created.
4.50 / 5 stars (101 users)
Poll: Will you see Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D?
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D Cast: Who are the actors?
- Arnold Schwarzenegger ... The Terminator
Terminator: Dark Fate, Wonders of the Sea 3D
- Linda Hamilton ... Sarah Connor
Terminator: Dark Fate, Smile
- Edward Furlong ... John Connor
For the Love of Money, Assault on Wall Street
- Robert Patrick ... T-1000
Tone-Deaf, The Poison Rose
- Joe Morton ... Miles Dyson
The Night Listener, Stealth
Film Details & Notes: What do we know about Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D?
- The project was initiated by Lightstorm (lei), James Cameron’s production company, DMG Entertainment and STUDIOCANAL. James Cameron’s team oversaw this 3D conversion from start to finish. This highly experienced and award-winning team had already supervised Titanic’s 3D conversion and is currently working on the Avatar sequels. The original 35mm negative was scanned and then restored in 4k at Deluxe L.A., under the supervision of Geoff Burdick, Lightstorm. The film was calibrated in 4k by Skip, James Cameron’s colorist, at Technicolor Hollywood, with a selection of the best 35mm prints from the film’s first release. The film was then converted into 3D by Stereo D (Star Wars, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Jurassic world).
Crew and Production Credits: Who's making Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D?
A look at the Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director James Cameron last directed Avatar and Aliens of the Deep. The film's writer James Cameron last wrote Alita: Battle Angel and Sanctum.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D Trailers & Videos
Production Timeline: When did the Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D come together?
On or about December 31, 1969 • The film was in Completed status.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D Release Date: When was it released?Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D was released in 1991 on Wednesday, July 3, 1991 in nationwide movie theaters.
- United States
- July 3, 1991 Nationwide
- United States
- August 25, 2017 Limited 3D Re-Release
- August 25, 2017