This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.
Thursday, May 23, 2013 (Nationwide)
pervasive language including sexual references, some violence and drug content, and brief graphic nudity RESTRICTED
Plot: What's the story about?
A Los Angeles-based story that will deviate from the forgotten-debauchery formula of the first two films. It's safe to say a reunion between Stu and Jade is on the itinerary.
verbatim plot from hollywoodreporter.com
3.60 / 5 stars (90 users)
Poll: Will you see The Hangover Part III?
Who stars in The Hangover Part III: Cast List
Bradley Cooper ... Phil Wenneck
I Am Groot, 10 Cloverfield Lane
Zach Galifianakis ... Alan Garner
The Hangover Part II, Keeping Up with the Joneses
Ed Helms ... Stu Price
Daddy's Home, The Hangover Part II
Mike Tyson ... As Himself
The Hangover Part II, Scary Movie 5
Ken Jeong ... Mr. Chow
My Little Pony: A New Generation, The Hangover Part II
Mike Epps ... Black Doug
On the Come Up, Madame Web
Heather Graham ... Jade
On A Wing And A Prayer, Wander
Sasha Barrese ... Tracy
The Hangover Part II, Let Me In
John Goodman ... Antagonist
10 Cloverfield Lane, Atomic Blonde
The Man From Toronto
The Little Mermaid, The Heat
Jamie Chung ... Lauren Price
The Hangover Part II, Office Christmas Party
Who's making The Hangover Part III: Crew List
A look at the The Hangover Part III behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Todd Phillips last directed Joker and War Dogs. The film's writer Craig Mazin last wrote Free Birds and Scary Movie 5.
Watch: The Hangover Part III Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about The Hangover Part III?
- The third installation in the highly successful Hangover franchise, which has grossed $1 billion worldwide.
- As director Todd Phillips explains, "I'm so excited to embark on another ‘Hangover' film with Bradley, Ed and Zach. We're going to surprise a lot of people with the final chapter we have planned. It will be a fitting conclusion to our three-part opera of mayhem, despair and bad decisions."
- Sources say Mr. Chow will play a larger role in the third installment. Expected to add several well-known actors in cameo roles.
- May 2013: The film was in Completed status.
- January 2013: The film was in Post-Production status.
Principal photography concluded in Las Vegas on Friday, November 16, 2012.
- October 2012: The film was in Production status.
As of late October 2012, currently shooting in Las Vegas.
- September 2012: The film was in Production status.
Principal photography began on Monday, September 10, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
- January 2012: The film was in Pre-Production status.
Warner Bros. hopes to shoot this summer and be ready for a Memorial Day 2013 release.
- May 2011: The film was in Development status.
Not officially greenlit yet, development problems will likely revolve on the salary cost of the returning cast.
The Hangover Part III Release Date: When was the film released?
When will the movie be on Blu-ray & DVD?Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now