This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.
U.S. Release DateThe Hangover Part III release date was Thursday, May 23, 2013. This was a Nationwide in theaters release.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now
Cast more cast
Rating MPAAR for pervasive language including sexual references, some violence and drug content, and brief graphic nudity
Storylines 2 more
A Los Angeles-based story that will deviate from the forgotten-debauchery formula of the first two films. It's safe to say a reunion between Stu and Jade is on the itinerary.
verbatim plot from hollywoodreporter.com
Trivia & Production Notes
- Sources say Mr. Chow will play a larger role in the third installment. Expected to add several well-known actors in cameo roles.
- As director Todd Phillips explains, "I'm so excited to embark on another ‘Hangover' film with Bradley, Ed and Zach. We're going to surprise a lot of people with the final chapter we have planned. It will be a fitting conclusion to our three-part opera of mayhem, despair and bad decisions."
- The third installation in the highly successful Hangover franchise, which has grossed $1 billion worldwide.
Also Known As
- The Hangover 3
- The Hangover: Part 3
- October 2012: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Monday, September 10 2012: Los Angeles, California, United States