Friday, May 22, 2015 (Nationwide)
sequences of sci-fi action violence and peril, thematic elements, and language PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED
Plot: What's the story about?
The film is about a teenage girl (Casey Newton), a genius middle-aged man (Frank Walker), and a pre-pubescent girl robot (Raffey Cassidy) who attempts to get to and unravel what happened to Tomorrowland, which exists in an alternative dimension, in order to save the world
official plot version from disney.com
3.68 / 5 stars (250 users)
Poll: Will you see Tomorrowland?
Who stars in Tomorrowland: Cast List
George Clooney ... Frank Walker
"Ticket to Paradise" , "Grizzly II: Revenge"
Hugh Laurie ... David Nix
"Arthur Christmas" , "Hop"
Raffey Cassidy ... Athena
"Molly Moon and the Incredible Book of Hypnotism" , "The Killing of a Sacred Deer"
Britt Robertson ... Casey Newton
"The First Time" , "Jack Goes Home"
Kathryn Hahn ... Ursula
"The Do-Over" , "Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation"
Who's making Tomorrowland: Crew List
A look at the Tomorrowland behind-the-scenes crew and production team. The film's director Brad Bird last directed The Incredibles 2 and Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol. The film's writer Damon Lindelof last wrote The Hunt and World War Z.
Watch: Tomorrowland Trailers & Videos
Production: What we know about Tomorrowland?
- In January 2013, director Brad Bird posted a picture on his Twitter page related to the project. The image showed a frayed cardboard box labeled 1952, supposedly uncovered from the Walt Disney Imagineering developmental unit, and contained items like archival photographs of Walt Disney, Technicolor film, envelopes, a vinyl record, space technology literature, a 1928 copy of an Amazing Stories magazine (which introduced Philip Francis Nowlan's Buck Rogers character), and an unidentified metal object.
- George Clooney plays "a brilliant inventor involved in the Tomorrowland project."
- Originally described as being in the vein of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Steven Spielberg's 1970s movie about a man searching for extra-terrestrial life on Earth. Writer/producer Damon Lindelof has since said the film will not center on extraterrestrials
- March 2015: The film was in Completed status.
- October 2014: The film was in Post-Production status.
- August 2013: The film was in Production status.
- June 2013: The film was in Pre-Production status.
- May 2012: The film was in Development status.
- June 2011: The film was in Announced status.
Shooting started in Vancouver, British Columbia, on August 8, 2013, and will end on January 15, 2014.
Tomorrowland Release Date: When was the film released?
When will the movie be on DVD?Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Released; Now Available Buy | Rent Now