The Vatican Connection Movie Updates
Total Updates: 10
- added Muse Productions as a production company
- added Edward R. Pressman Film Corporation as a production company
- added Jeff Most to the credits
- added John Penotti to the credits
- added Bob DeBrino to the credits
- added Chris Hanley to the credits
- added Edward R. Pressman to the credits
- added a synopsis
- The Vatican through Monsignor Marcinkus tries to use $950 million of forged bonds as a collateral for new loans. But a New York policeman discovers the transactions and the key figure is convicted. The corruption involves the Mafia as well masonic and money laundering figures.
Wed., Feb. 8, 2012
Chris Hanley and Edward Pressman have re-optioned rights to Richard Hammer's controversial conspiracy book about the death of Pope John Paul I.