Brad Weston Movie Updates
Total Updates: 17
- added Brad Weston as executive producer to movie credits of Book Club: The Next Chapter
- added Brad Weston as producer to movie credits of Catching Out
- added Brad Weston as producer to movie credits of Chang Can Dunk
- added Brad Weston as producer to movie credits of A Thousand and One
- changed the status of Brad Weston to Former of Magic 8 Ball
- added Brad Weston as producer to credits of Queen & Slim
- added Brad Weston as producer to credits of The Appearance
- added Brad Weston as producer to credits of Drunk Wedding
- added Brad Weston to the credits of Destination Wedding
- changed the status of Brad Weston to Former of Trapped! The Story of Floyd Collins
- added Brad Weston to the credits of Untitled Kamen Thriller Project
- added Brad Weston to the credits of How Could You Do This to Me?
- added Brad Weston to the credits of Magic 8 Ball
- added Brad Weston to the credits of Untitled Spy Pitch
- added Brad Weston to the credits of Patriot Down
- added Brad Weston to the credits of Footloose
Sun., Jun. 26, 2022
Wed., May. 13, 2015
from Paramount Pictures
Sat., Jun. 4, 2011
Paramount Insurge, the division formed to generate micro-budget movies in the wake of Paranormal Activity's success, has wrapped production on an untitled experimental project concerning a destination wedding that the studio's former president of production, Brad Weston, produced through his Weston Pictures banner.
Fri., May. 27, 2011
Producer Peter R.J. Deyell ("Road to Nowhere") and American Biograph Films have acquired the movie rights to "Trapped! The Story of Floyd Collins" by Robert K. Murray and Roger W. Brucker for an undisclosed amount.
Wed., Oct. 6, 2010
"Taken” co-writer Robert Mark Kamen has sold an untitled thriller pitch to Paramount Pictures. The high-concept plotline is being kept a mystery, but it is known to involve two twentysomethings, a man and a woman, caught up in a character-based, intimate thriller.
Thu., Apr. 29, 2010
Wed., Apr. 28, 2010
Paramount has extended its business with Mattel, optioning the venerable toy Magic 8 Ball to use as the basis for a live action adventure film. The deal is being put in place by Paramount Motion Picture Group president Adam Goodman, and will be produced by Brad Weston through his overall deal on the Par lot. Jon Gunn and John Ma...
Wed., Apr. 21, 2010
Peter Landesman, Brad Weston and Graham King want to build the next-generation spy movie. Landesman, a journalist-turned-screenwriter, has sold an original pitch developed with Weston to King, who will produce through his GK Films. Weston also is producing.
Fri., Apr. 16, 2010
Mon., Apr. 12, 2010
Paramount's redo of "Footloose" is back on course, with Craig Brewer set to direct the high-profile project from his rewritten script.
Tue., Oct. 13, 2009
Paramount Pictures is in negotiations with thesp Chris Pine and director D.J. Caruso to put fact-based drama "The Art of Making Money" on a fast track to begin production early next year.